For all my single girls…do you find yourself wishing you could just find your soulmate already? Are you afraid you’re losing time? Does being single make you feel anxious? Do you feel disconnected from yourself? Do you tend to lose yourself in relationships?
That was me, too — for years! When I was 25, I unknowingly embarked on a 7-year journey of being single. For the first 5 years of this season, I did everything I could to get out of it — I numbed myself, I tried desperately to manifest the guy of my dreams, I dated men who confirmed the beliefs I held about myself (that I wasn’t worthy, that I was “too much”). I neglected all other sources of joy and inspiration in my life, and it was EXHAUSTING. So if you’re there right now, I get it. I see you, and I feel you so much.
In our society, we’re taught from a young age to prize romantic relationships. We’re told that being single is just a waiting game before you get to the main event. We’re sold on all the things we should do, buy, or say to get out of this limbo and into something meaningful.
Here’s what I learned from my single season and what I want you to know more than anything: This isn’t an “in between.” This is the main event, the big show! This season has the opportunity to be magical and completely transformative if you lean into it. I truly believe that my single years were the most important season of my life thus far. It’s when I got to know myself and set the tone for every other relationship in my life — including the healthy, loving relationship I’m in right now.
If you’re currently in this single season, I invite and highly encourage you to take this time as seriously as you can . It is special and sacred —just like you..
When you collaborate with this season, it is a beautiful opportunity to:
- See yourself through a new lens: When you’re in a romantic relationship, it can be easy to see yourself through the lens of your partner and prioritize their needs. During your single season, you can create your own lens for yourself that isn’t filtered by outside influences. You can see everything you are and everything you’ve accomplished and be proud of yourself, instead of looking to others for validation.
- Focus on your inner work: This is the time to create sacred rituals that light you up — whether that’s journaling, meditation, breathwork, movement, prayer, inner child work. These practices allow you to connect with yourself more deeply.
- Date yourself: You don’t need a partner to go on dates that are fun, relaxing, and even romantic. Planning dates for yourself (whether that’s a solo trip or cooking a nourishing meal for yourself) can feel uncomfortable and scary, but it is so healing and integral to your transformation.
And that’s just a taste of why this season is sacred — there’s so much more!
I’m currently leading an intimate 6 week program 3/14/21-4/18/21 to support women in honoring and embracing this season. I created The Sacredness of Being Single program because I wish I had had that kind of support to remind me just how purpose-filled being single can be.
This program has been on my heart for a while and it poured out of me in a day! In this intimate 6-week live program, we will come together in community to celebrate this season, release all pressure and judgment around being single, and take back the narrative so this time is about YOU — your soul, your desires, your evolution.
In the program, members are supported by:
- Journal prompts and writing exercises
- Guided meditations and visualizations
- Integration invitations
- Connection through our Sacredness community thread
If this feels aligned for you, stay up to date as to when the program will be made available again HERE.
I’m excited to support you during this sacred season of your life!
PS: I also want to give a special shoutout and thank you to our partners at ISSUU, who have been instrumental in helping us promote this program and get the word out to you! ISSUU is an all-in-one content system that allows you to take images and branding and transform them into different templates for social media, email, websites, and more. We used their beautiful templates to promote the program on all our channels, and they really helped elevate the experience and make it seamless. If you are a creative, marketer, designer or really anyone who wants to create content that stands out, try ISSUU for free today or get a premium subscription for 50% off when you go click HERE and use code ALMOST30!
You can check out our process to make the assets for Sacredness of Being Single, below! We used ISSUU all throughout – and it helped us save so much time in bringing our creative vision to life. We LOVE ISSUU for it’s ability to help us be creative, and save time through the process.