The podcast industry is booming and it’s not slowing down anytime soon. Podcasting is a great way for your voice to be heard and to advance your brand. Plus, we give you the details on our latest program, PodcastPro. Let’s just say, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to learn how to launch, grow and monetize your podcast.
In this post you’ll learn
- Statistics about the podcasting industry
- How podcasting can expand your reach
- How podcasting can help you develop your brand
- Tips on launching your podcast
- Information on PodcastPro — our program to help YOU reach all of your podcasting goals!
We are so passionate about podcasting because we truly believe it is THE BEST place to have your voice heard right now.
There are a lot of ways to get content out there these days, but podcasting is such a special medium because it removes the physical, so you can connect with your audience in a deep, meaningful, and authentic way.
You don’t need to worry about who you are, or what you look like, or where you’re recording from, or if you have a large following in the beginning.
If you have a message to share, you can be a podcaster.
And that makes this industry unique.
Did you know how fast the podcasting industry is growing?
The podcasting space is also growing like crazy! Apple Podcasts currently features more than 500,000 active podcasts in more than 100 languages. And as of June 2019, there are more than 30 million episodes of content.
And that is just the beginning — this industry is growing every year. Some more amazing stats:
- According to a 2020 report called The Infinite Dial, 75% of the U.S. population is familiar with podcasting. That’s up from 70% the previous year.
- 55% of Americans have listened to a podcast, which jumped from 51% in 2019.
- People are devoted to the medium. According to Infinite Dial, 68 million listeners tune into podcasts weekly, which is up 22% from 2019.
With this industry growing so much, there is so much opportunity for new voices.
We know podcasting can change lives because it did it for us.
Almost 30 went from this little passion project we did on our closet floors to a top podcast with millions of downloads and a worldwide community, brand, and business.
Bonus Tip: Be yourself (cliché, I know) and be consistent.Krista Williams
Grow Your Existing Brand With a Podcast
Podcasting provides a space for you to grow your brand. The key to growth is collaboration, consistency, and patience. It won’t happen overnight, but if you commit to your vision, lead with your creativity, and connect with people and brands you feel aligned with, it will happen.
Growing your brand and scale your business is possible, promise.
We are so passionate about podcasting we could talk about it all day, so that’s why we started the PodcastPro Program to help more people start and grow their dream podcasts.
The program is meant for you if….
- You want to have your voice heard, but you’re not sure where to start to break into podcasting
- You have an idea for a podcast that you’re called to, but you need guidance to turn your concept into tangible content
- You’re looking for advice on the logistics and technical side of podcasting
- You’ve launched your podcast, and you’re ready to amplify your message and get the word out
- You’re ready to turn your brand into a business, pitch sponsors, and monetize
The industry and world is ready for YOUR voice to heard! What are you waiting for?